- Matt Davis, M.D., (Texas Spinal Cord Injury Model System at TIRR) presented “Crime Busters! Lessons Learned Detecting and Reporting Healthcare Fraud.”
- Lisa Wenzel, M.D., on behalf of a team of researchers from TIRR-Memorial Hermann, Baylor College of Medicine, University of Houston, and the University of Texas Houston Health Science Center, presented “Pilot Testing the Peer-led Group Online GoHealthySCI Weight Management Intervention.”
- Jessica Ketchum, PhD (Rocky Mountain Regional Spinal Injury System (RMRSIS) (Craig Hospital)) presented “Representativeness of the Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems National Database.”
- Jennifer Coker, MA (Rocky Mountain Regional Spinal Injury System (RMRSIS) (Craig Hospital)), presented the workshop “Nutrition and Dietary Supplementation for People with SCI. ”
- Allen Heinemann, Ph.D., ABPP (RP), FACRM(The Midwest Regional Spinal Cord Injury Care System) and David Chen, M.D. (The Midwest Regional Spinal Cord Injury Care System) joined colleagues at FacingDisability to present "Voices of Experience SCI Video Series Features Real-Life Stories." The session included a video screening and panel discussion on the early days after a spinal cord injury.
Monday, September 17, 2018
SCI Model System Researchers Present at the Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals (ASCIP) Meeting
The following SCI Model System researchers have informed the MSKTC of presentations at ASCIP's 2018 Educational Conference and Expo: